Monday 11 May 2020

Recount writing about what I did for mothers day

On Sunday I helped my mum with the food because we were making heaps of food for the people that were coming. We got the vegetables and other stuff like meat. I was so excited for the people to come because I haven’t played with their kids in a very long time since the lock down started. The food that we had was BBQ, oka , taro, banana {not the yellow the green one we cooked it}  cutted fish, chicken hearts, taro I think we had more but I can’t remember it. Oka is a food that you put coconut cream in and cucumber and tomato you also fish in which is why I love eating oka. 

The people coming to my house were the people that came to my church and what I mean my church I mean my dad's church because he’s the pastor {leader} so they were coming to my house. My mum was so happy because we had so much fun. I also had fun throughout the day because I could play with the kids and watch the mum dance.

I hope you enjoyed my story because I know that I loved it.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.