Saturday 2 May 2020

My picture prompt story

On a beautiful day I decided to go for a walk with my family. While me and my family walked along the path we saw heaps and heaps of rubbish on the floor so we went inside and went to put it in the right bin. Before we started to pick up the rubbish we could smell something horrible and that was the rubbish bin. 

The reason why it was smelly was because there was food that was wasted and got old and made the horrible smell. I heard two birds singing together on the tree with their nest waiting for their baby hatch. When we went to pick up the rubbish we saw food in them that was gooey then I said that I didn’t want to pick up more rubbish because it was too yucky for me and I didn’t like it.

But then my mum said to me “oh come on you can wash your hands when we get home”. Then I said to my mum “ you are right” so I started to pick up as many as I can to make the park clean. When me and my family were done we went out of the park and looked back and was proud of ourselves for cleaning the park for the kids. Then we went home proud and happy. 

I hope you enjoyed my story when you see rubbish on the ground please pick it up and put it in the right rubbish bin.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Irene, I enjoyed reading your narrative and I also like the message it has about looking after our environment. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.