Saturday 18 April 2020

Things I'm doing at home

1.What have you been doing at home for the last 2 weeks of the lock down.

I’ve been doing my homework from school and been reading the bible.Me and my family has done a lot of shopping.

2.How are you feeling?e.g stressed because you can’t leave the house,happy because you like being with your whanau..

Actually I feel so happy because I love to be with my family And because I get to go on my dad computer and play my favourite games and watch YouTube.

3.What do you miss the most since the lock down started? 

Going to see my family. I also miss my friends because they cheer me up when I’m sad and because they are very funny.I also miss my favourite teacher, Miss smith.

4.What is your favourite game/activity you have been doing at home?

My favourite game is playing touch and volley with my family.

5.What is your favourite food you have been eating during lock down?

Toast with PB&J{Peanut Butter & jam} I also like normal bread with avocado.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.