Friday 20 March 2020

The haunted house

Once there was a scary house that was haunted. It was so spooky and terrifying that no one wanted to even knock on the door. The house felt eerie and I started to get the goosebumps. On the sides of the house it was all misty. I tried finding my way to the door to see if anyone was inside. Finally I found the door. I knocked on the door but it just opened by itself and made a creepy sound.


It was so frightening to go in but I already went so I have to see who is in this house. The clouds and the sky were gloomy. Inside the house it was dark and I was starting to get cold. I grabbed my phone but it was dead. I started to walk forwards and fell down. I tried to guess what it was because there were no lights. I took it outside because there were lights and I saw a mysterious treasure chest that has a lock.


I grabbed my phone again but it wasn't dead. I just turned it off. I turned on my flashlight and turned around and saw a knife. I thought to myself if this person that lives here is dangerous. I went upstairs and it was so foggy. Then I saw a sad and lonely lady that wanted someone to live with her. So I lived with her. We turned her scary house into a beautiful house with beautiful flowers around it.

I hope you enjoyed my scary and frightening story. 

Image result for haunted house cartoon




5 comments:

  1. Hello Irene, my name is Viliami, your narrative sounds like a pretty cool story. I like the words that you have used to describe what is happening,

    keep up the good work,
    Kind regards,
    Viliami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irene, I like you descibed what was happening in you narrative. I like the words you added in to descibe you narrative

    keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Irene,
    I love the words you used in your story and the spooky picture you added worked very well together!

    Keep it up!!
    -Uinita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your narrative sounds spooky and the words you used was outstanding. When you grow up would want to be an author?

    -Dwyane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Irene, I love your story. It scared me a little bit and it was very interesting. It really captures the way you wrote it :)

    By Soane

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.