Monday 23 March 2020

The spooky house

One night I was wandering in the peaceful forest. It was cold but then it was like i was freezing but i wasn’t, I just imagined it. I was still walking until I saw a spooky and dark house. I was so scared but I wanted to be brave, so I   went inside. 


It was so creepy to go in but I already did. I looked outside and saw heaps of leafy trees. I grabbed my phone and turned on my flashlight and saw a damp towel. I was calm and everything was quiet outside until the weather became gloomy.



I was really scared because I was lonely. Then I saw a terrifying wolf that ran wild past the house. It was like it was chasing something. Then I fell down and found a hidden door to go down.I was about to go in but it was 6 am in the morning so I had to go back home before my parents saw that I was gone  

Image result for spooky haunted house cartoon

I hope you enjoyed my terrifying and spooky story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.