Tuesday 30 June 2020

My Mini castle picture prompt story.

Hidden behind the maze of branches stood a miniscule, enchanted castle. It was so easy to miss among the towering trees. Miniscule means something small like the castle. It was like the whole world was humongous except for the castle. It was like there was a mouse that lived in there because it was mini.

I thought that castles are taller than trees and they are but what I’m talking about right now is way smaller. Anyone could have stepped on the mini castle but couldn’t because they were huge and the castle was mini. I picked it up because I was the only one that saw it and went home with it.

Then I heard little screams. I wondered who had a small voice and was screaming then I put the castle close to my ear and heard voices. I opened the door and saw mini people. They were screaming because they thought that I’m going to eat them but then they said” please please don’t eat me” and I said “ I’m not going to you” then they were very confused but then I went to my sisters room and put them in a doll's  house. 

Even though nothing worked like the tv they were still pleased that they didn’t get eaten. Then they were happy to live with us because we didn’t eat them. That would have been gross. Then I was happy because I got to smash their old castle because it was smelly and old. But they did enjoy what we did, give them a new home and a new castle. {doll house}

I hope you enjoyed my story because I know I loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.