Tuesday 24 November 2020

Santa on the beach on Christmas

 One day there was a man that wanted to dress up as Santa for Christmas. But then he just remembered that Christmas was in summer.


He said to himself “ it would be really hot but it’s Christmas I should just wear it for my family.” So he wore it and he went to the beach because that was a good place to be on a hot Christmas.


He arrived at the beach and was happy to see his family. After giving hugs and kisses  to his family. He got his chair from his car and laid down on it. But when he got on the sand he quickly ran close to the sea and put his chair down and sat down.


He said “ He liked the sand because it was soft and golden. When he laid down and saw the sky and said “WOW the sky is so beautiful.” He then said “ I can hear the waves splashing me and the air blowing towards me which is really nice and 

relaxing.


He loved the air because he was so hot in his Santa costume but the air was also blowing the sand in his mouth.


Then he looked at the sea and he heard the sea moving and stuff. He then fell asleep for 1 hour and then finally his niece came to wake him up to come and eat.


He said “ okay, Ohhh I can smell the BBQ. Then he packed up and also said “wow the taste of this food is yum” so he ate more.


Then they all went home because it was dark and went to sleep.


I hope you enjoyed my story because I know I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.